Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 16, 2011

LOOK WHAT I FOUND.....

Someone please explain this to me...I still don't get it?!

 


A new billboard showing the Virgin Mary holding a 'positive' pregnancy test was recently unveiled by St. Matthews-in-the-City Church in Auckland, New Zealand.



The church says the billboard, called "Mary is in the pink", was meant to "spark thought and conversation.Vicar Glynn Cardy of St. Matthews said the church wanted to focus on what it was like for a real mother with a real child. "It's about a real pregnancy, a real mother and a real child. It's about real anxiety, courage and hope."

He also said the lack of text on the billboard is intended to provoke thought: "We hope to do so with an image and no words. We invite you to wonder what your caption might be." 

The billboard will stay up until Christmas Day.
Like seriously, huh??????????????????????????????????????????
I'm I the only one thinking that this is disrespectful and to think that a church is behind it??? Ok oh, I comment my reserve like my hunie dumpling would say. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment