Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 22, 2011

RE: "I AM A WITCH FOR JESUS"

Nawaoh!!! So Bishop Oyedepo slapped a "self professed witch" what else is new? Some of you remember this from Shiloh 2009?


I was there live (well at a viewing centre in school to be honest) and I saw nothing wrong with him slapping her...like did you hear what she said? Since when did Jesus start to indulge in witchcraft? Besides, I don't understand all the hype and buzz this thing is generating right now...this happened in December 2009 and be reminded that we are crossing over to 2012 in a couple of days.
Any ways, the news now is that he (my bishop) is actually bragging about it. At least, that's what the caption says. Take a look....
I don't know how he is bragging oh...no, for real! Bragging in the power of Jesus? That I can understand...Jesus power? Super power!!!! :)
I am a member of the Winner's family and I know some people will be quick to swoop on that and say I am being biased but it's all right.
What I would say however is that y'all should be careful how you speak of a "man of God" Bishop Oyedepo or not. Remember that "Erelu or whatever her name was" lady?  A word is enough for the wise and now I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment