Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SEE BETTER FOOD OH!

I've been thinking of 9ja food a lot lately and I just had to spill before I break down.
I know right...I really am not helping myself but then I just can't help it.
Today, I woke up with this in mind....
......and I know that you can fix this up anywhere in the world but the truth remains that there are "no noodles like Indomie" true true.

A few days ago, I thought I perceived the scintillating aroma of "amala and ewedu" with all the assorted meat I like. I miss you so much Mommy. :'(
Let's not forget that I am proudly Ekitti and only half Oyo so Daddy you see, I miss pounded yam too....

This is torture, torture I tell you....and then my favorite soup of all time, efo-riro.

Nigeria is the best place to be when it comes to delicacies and if you savour a rice dish.....
...here's jollof rice for the taking. kai! I just thougt of beans and plantain

and suya...

there is something about that newspaper...it improves the flavour I think...lol
Anyways, I better stop now before I torture myself to death. The fact remains.....
NIGERIAN FOOD ROCKS!!!!!!

koga-top-10-mics-bnjpg

No comments:

Post a Comment