Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL.....


PHEWWWWWEEE!!!!
So the holidays are slowly drawing to a halt and it would soon be time to show ourselves in class again (well, it's not like I have being doing anything differently actually but that's a story  for another day!).
That aside, the holidays were pretty swell for some of us and quite drab for the rest but the important thing is we all got the much deserved break from school...or not all of us exactly!

SCHOOL TIME :)
However, this piece is informed by the fact that I had to let y'all know that what one does at the beginning of a thing goes a long way in determining the outcome of it. I am not preaching and it does feel like I could use a lot of this stuff I'm saying (why not? I am actually human!) but since I'm nice on a normal day, I'd share. :)
Don't forget to put God in all your endeavours, that covers all spheres of life; academically, morally, financially, physically ati be be lo....get the drift huh?!
So PUT GOD FIRST it is and then cover up...it's actually cold. Eat up, be healthy, keep fit and stay trim! Y'all know that God loves good-looking right? Right! Within and without!!!
Best wishes and all the good luck for class....you sure would be needing it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment