Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SAY WHAT???

A friend of mine uploaded this, after fooling himself that he must be a great mathematician. I need you to take a good look at this picture and meet me after the break.
Case Study.

I have to say, seriously Frank you took time out to draw that up? I hail oh!
As expected, I have a little something to say. First of all, since he chose to go all annalytical and nerdy, I'd return the favour, in physics though. :) Please refer to Newton's 3rd Law of Motion which states,
"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."
If you think we are the roots of your problems, it is simply our own little reaction to an action that has already taken place! Besides, you know how  all women problems begin with men, MENstrual cramps, MENopause, MENtal illness and even G(u)Ynaecology...like seriously though!
Truth be told we need each other, God knew what He was doing when He brought out a rib from Adam to make Eve. In other words, you boys are stuck with us; problems and all! ;)
The next time some random guy does a thing such as this, you can be sure I'd be around to level it, so think again folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment