Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

In the Real News....

Stories making headlines today.....
Death toll rises to 162
That's right, the casualties from last Friday's death toll keeps rising making it Boko Haram's highest ever all-in-one killing from the inception of all their blasts and explosions....I pray God to grant the families of the departed the fortitude to bear their great losses.
Strip Ringim of national award — ARP
ARP that's the African Renaissance Party has called on President Goodluck Jonathan to strip the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Hafiz Ringim, of his national award. I might disappoint some people by saying this but honestly I couldn't agree more! I know it's quite tough to be wearing his shoes right now and all but he still did not merit that award as at the time he was given last year refer to the Police Headquarters bombings right under his own nose! It doesn't make sense to celebrate insecurity and the loss of lives and that is a fact in my own opinion! Enough said....moving on...
Five Boko Haram bombers arrested in Port Harcourt •Army puts formations on the red alert.
Well for the sake of peace loving people in Port Hacourt, my cousin and her young family inclusive, this better be true!!! I really do love the barrack boys, they know what's up...most of the time at least! ;)
Tension as two explosions rock Bayelsa
What's going on...I hate to sit in a corner and pass judgement but I really feel some people aren't doing their jobs..I don't know, a woman's intuition I guess....thankfully no life was lost. The things they do in the name of politics. *deep sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment