Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

LAGOS: The City I Love

Lagos state.
All my life, I've known Lagos to be a major hub spot and I should know, I actually live there.... now, what I see is a big big army barracks!
Okay, why are soldiers on Lagos roads again and armed to the teeth???
I thought we were in a democracy or aren't we? Take a look.....
don't even ask me where this is but I think this is um.....lol

haba why?! na parade???

with an armored tank too???



am I the only one thinking they are a little too close to the "bloody civilians?" accidental discharges do happen!!!

hmmmm.....barrack things....




BRF!! :* :* :* I love you so much oh! love, your biggest supporter! ps: this ain't famzing...
                                                       
I trust that our  gomina would be able to take care of things soonest...he isn't the best governor in Nigeria for nothing right? Right! ;) God bless Lagos state. Eko o ni baje oooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

JUST KINDLY GET THE SOLDIERS BACK TO WHERE THEY BELONG, PLEASE!!!!
 Lagos would be fine without them...as always.












No comments:

Post a Comment