Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!
Y'all gonna pardon me for being a couple hours late....but then you know what it's like when you've got to juggle a cross-over service with a Sunday morning service, you guessed right, I'm knocked out!!!
The LORD is my strength :)
This year is going to be just splendid and interesting to watch.....just look at the removal of the fuel subsidy for starters! The last thing I want to start my new year with is 'cuss words' so that's as far as I go right about now....but you will hear from me Mr. Goodluck...be sure of that!!!
Well, I personally wish the best of everything for all missTizzle faithfuls and it's my prayer that this year, we would only get higher and see better stuff!!!
....and cause I'm sure this year would be beautiful, allow my beautiful friends wish you a happy new year!!!! :)




awwwww....happy new year to you too miss'!!!! :*
Welcome 2012!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment