Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12, 2012

LET US PRAY FOR NIGERIA


....if you aren't praying at all and if you already were, intensify. We need God to intervene now cause I don't know who really should go....Jonathan, subsidy or Boko Haram. I honestly don't mind all three going...look at how many Nigerians are dying all around...how many more people should die?
So a quick peep into the dailies today tell about how arms making way into the country were intercepted and siezed in Ghana and then I know people have been dying from the onset of this whole protest thingy but it gets scary when it moves closer to you, you know....someone not to far from my area was killed the day before yesterday and my brother was mobbed at the filling station.....
I don't want anyone to think that it's because I am getting more aware of this thing I am beginning to speak but shouldn't we all? We don't have to wait up until it drops on our doorsteps what whith the protesters threatening fire and brimstone saying if the government doesn't take care what happened in Tunisia would be child's play. ????
So, do I need say more? We should humble ourselves before God and pray for his help and for wisdom to go about everything happening in Nigeria. I know that the subsidy removal is good on the long run but couldn't it have been introduced in a more modest way? See why I said we should ask for wisdom?
Let's pray for Nigeria! It is our country after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment