Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 14, 2012

OGA JONATHAN ABEG OH.....

While browsing through the headlines of the national dailies today, everything seemed to be informed by the fuel subsidy...yeah, who caused it, who supported it, bla bla bla pretty much the stuff you expect at a time like this. I was pretty indifferent to it all the while until I saw one headline where workers were threatening a sit-at-home show down, apparently they haven't been paid a while and then another sector insists that if the subsidy is not returned then the protests would continue for even a month!!!! Refer to The Punch.
My Lord!!! A month? Now that caught my attention, I am no longer indifferent about it oh! I need money oh!!! Man must whack now, subsidy or no subsidy. Na wetin sef? 
Please someone should help me beg the president, I can't afford to loose any more weight! lol...no but seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment